Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year everyone!

I have decided not to make any new years resolutions this year. Of course I am always wanted to do better for the new year in every aspect of my life.
No new years resolutions but I am going to spend more fun time with my family. My mom is almost 80 and I need to spend more time with her for sure.

As far as work, I will work smarter and close up on weekends. I am coming out with the new pettiskirts. I can't wait to have them ready because everyone is asking about them. My only problem is finding models. I have had the worse luck with sending my products to people saying they will model. They either keep the products and I never get pictures or they take awful pictures that I can't use on my site. I do have a newborn baby girl to model one of them.


Children’s Tutus
Twinkling Tees
Personalized Tees
Dog Slings
Dog Tutus
Dog Greeting Cards
Dog Lover Pendants
Dog Car Seats
Dog Carriers
Dog Accessories
Dog Bike Carriers
Dog Life Jackets
Personalized Dog Bowls
Dog Gifts
Breed Specific Gifts
Dog Beds
Swarovski Crystal Dog Collars

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bev, if you need an older girl model, my duaghter would love to do it. She's 9 and tall for her age. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet I would love an older model.
    I will get with you about her size. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete